Made To Measure
MEET WITH OUR DESIGNER SONA JIVRAJWe would love to make your wedding planning even easier.
The first step we recommend is to meet with our designer Sona Jivraj. With over 12 years experience in the bridal design world, Sona has a great depth of understanding her customers.
It is very important to us that all bride/grooms feel confident with their personal style. Sona will design your wedding outfit considering three of the most important design requirements:
- Fine styling
- Complementary shape and colour
- To book an appointment please call 020 8795 1100 or email email@example.com
AMENDMENTS ON SONAS COLLECTIONSEvery season Sona launches her new collections in-store. These ready to wear collections are available to purchase instantly and can be altered by our in-house tailor to your size. This service is excellent for those who have a ‘What you see is what you get’ mindset.
If a made to measure is still desired then the Following amendments can be made to an existing outfit on our site, for example:
- Adding sleeves to a sleeveless blouse.
- Changing the style of blouse from a traditional short blouse to a halter neck corset.
- Changing the shape of a skirt from a fishtail skirt to an A line skirt or lengha.
- Changing the fabric of a dupatta from net to silk organza
- Reducing/increasing the amount of embroidery on an outfit
INTERNATIONAL ORDERSAt Sonas Couture, we are proud to offer our wedding collections to shoppers around the world. We deliver to more than 150 countries in the world.
For custom made orders:
- SONAS design team will put together a design in tune with your requirements.
- A price quote and detailed outfit specification will be emailed to you.
- Upon agreement on price and design, SONAS will let you know when you will receive your outfit.
- Our sales team will be in touch to confirm your order and take payment.
- We request for your measurements: Size Guide
- After signing the order form and making payment all you have to do is look forward to receiving a beautiful outfit.